• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Smart picture thread

ICE

Oh Well
Lets try this: Post a picture. No comment needed. Pictures of what you have a question about. If it is posted here, people will start jabbering about what's wrong. You can learn and so can others. Me too. Since I am only 4' tall, without pictures, I would miss out on a bunch of the world.

So be nice to the Tiger, broaden his horizons. I have given you many pictures. As much as I enjoy entertaining you, I enjoy being entertained.

DSCN2110.jpg

That's a good one packsaddle. We will get rigorous training in the next few months. And how thick is this code book?

The idea behind this thread has been shot down. What was I thinking? Anyway, it's a bad idea.

most of us can spot numerous code violations in any photo.. or spot none.. just ask a question. thanks

brudgers said:
I believe the issue is the failure to install two inches of standing water on the floor.
You might get a few pints out of him when he gets hold of a live wire.

packsaddle said:
it's marijuana.....which is what the people were smoking when they wrote the IGCC.
Hey Pack, send me a check and I'll send you a big bag of those leaves.