• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

So how many days have you been alive??

tmurray said:
You guys are OOOOLLLLLLDDDD!! Day 9,810 here.
Ah Yes I remeber those where the days when I was 9,810 days old, single, traveling all summer with the race bikes, We would drive between 10 to 15 thousand miles per summer between the middle of May till the end of October. We travelled from Fl to upstate New York, west to Sturgis and down through the midwest of Kansas & Missouri. I wouldn't trade those days for anything different. Fond memories.

Today is day #21,332 for me so my advice to you young wiper snapper is enjoy life and live life but don't abuse the life that has been given you. :cheers

conarb said:
Exactly right, I'll be 77 in two days, now if you'll excuse me I've got to go to work, nobody is ever going to be paying me a pension and I've got tons of taxes to pay to support others who work for the government, retire, etc.
we thank you for your service to us,

just thank if you saved $ 50 for each day you were alive!!! you could almost retire!!!

As I said to my cancer doc in January, 2007, "I can't die yet, I have pets!"

21,051 days and very happy to still be above the sod! :mrgreen:

Sue

For me today is: 19,063

and I like MT's:

Today is day #21,332 for me so my advice to you young wiper snapper is enjoy life and live life but don't abuse the life that has been given you. :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you conarb for making me feel young. And thank you for supporting me all those years and i will be sucking on the government tet real soon.Can i get a raise?

Pwood said:
thank you conarb for making me feel young. And thank you for supporting me all those years and i will be sucking on the government tet real soon.Can i get a raise?
Okay, I'll keep working and paying taxes, but no raises! Those million dollar a year pensions are going to be rough enough for me to pay at my age.

Million a year????? I hope you are not implying that that is what happens at the the end of building fire code folks careers, at the rate I'm going, I'll be right there with you.........