• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Something I know nothing about

Gregg Harris

Saw Horse
I wanted to post a link to a story from an industry magazine on not needing or code system.

I have not a clue how to do it, but it is an opinion from a "noted" industry individual about not needing a code system and its burden on the HVACR industry.

I have tried for several hours, and I will admit I am computer illiterate.

If you go to the webpage where the story is, then go up to the browser bar where the web address is, right click on it and it should give you a "copy" or "copy link" type option.....then go to the reply box here as normal, and right click and "paste" it there...should work....

Thank you steveray.

I was trying to do it with attachments etc. That was to simple, I posted it under RESI HVAC