• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

StruCalc

jar546

Forum Coordinator
After a long conversation with Strucalc, I am in. What a great program. I understand they will have an upgrade ready for sometime in October and we are happy that since we are so close, we can upgrade for free as a new customer. I do love my BeamCheck but after seeing what this will do, I am really impressed.

In anyone has any tips or tricks for StruCalc, please post them here. I need to learn it and I am sure others do too.

I have used StruCalc since 1996 and I love it. It has the capability to do a wide variety of what-ifs, and I use the 'what if I use....' all the time. If you've used beam calc you will probably adapt quickly to StruCalc. I deal with several engineers who also depend on it in their trade. Good piece of software. I prefer to use the icons at the bottom of the screen instead of the drop-sown menus; just seems quicker to me. Just don't forget to set it up to the parameters of your jurisdiction... snow loads, floor loads, etc. Have fun!

Just received an e-mail from StruCalc that they are having a sale for August and hope to roll out StruCalc 9.0 during the 4th quarter of this year. Here's the offer:

Our new website will allow you to enter a discount code to receive 40% off your entire order. StruCalc is offering its interested users:

40% Off Your Entire Online Order

ENTER DISCOUNT CODE AUGUST2013

Just go to the ORDER PAGE ( StruCalc - Products )and place your order. You can also get this exciting offer if you call our sales line at 1-800-279-1353. Please call us at anytime if you have questions or need assistance.