• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

T-Shirts, Hats or Something Else?

$ $ $

"How about monogrammed speedo's for me???"
Why are you wearing so much clothing ?.....Go ahead andplace your order for a mongrammed Pouch! :D

$ $ $

Shirts/hats, etc are kind of an expensive option... the rulers are cheap and people USE them. No one wants my pens.. they all want the rulers/scale/magnifiers. I'll buy one of whatever we decide on, but I'd buy hundreds of rulers and give them away..

Marketing 101: give aways are cheap; some of them people keep.. and they'll go to the website listed. The rulers are GOLDEN.. trust me. (one or two tee shirts or hundreds of something else).

Just a thought but... Why not make the logo only available for download to only those who support this site as a benefit of membership with a release? (No trademark) Then they (or I could) could have what ever made locally? Saw Horses? Just thinking out loud. P.S. No speed'o's. Just threw that out for fun!

I think the issue with embroidery is that the logo must be digitized which last time I had it done was expensive. Maybe it is not anymore.

jar546 said:
I think the issue with embroidery is that the logo must be digitized which last time I had it done was expensive. Maybe it is not anymore.
Perhaps not as much anymore. As long as you have a high quality image that will transfer to their file format and there are no copyright issues it should be easy and not cost prohibitive.

jar546 said:
Let me know if it's an issue. I have access to software that can digitize images.

my t shirts all get relegated to cleaning day... no one but family and dogs ever see them.

jar546 said:
+

To digitize a logo should be around $75 and can be reused, same with a screen for a T shirt once created the printer can archive and reuse or owner can possess and resubmit each time.