• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Tapatalk

Folks,
After reviewing this situation with the IT guy that we now use (HowardE) I have decided not to reinstall Tapatalk since we moved to Xenforo. Using the mobile site that Xenforo has allows us to gain revenue through mobile ads, something we did not have with vBulletin and will certainly lose with Tapatalk. The only benefit to Tapatalk is for the mobile user who can get alerts from posts. I do understand that is a very convenient option but the loss of revenue for the amount of people inquiring does not add up and I have to pinch pennies and maximize revenue at this point. Thank you and I hope you all understand.

Our current mobile site is the best we ever had, better than when I had my own apple app and droid app.