• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

That Time We All Came Together For Daddy-O-

jar546

Forum Coordinator
A little over 10 years ago towards the end of 2012 one of our members, Daddy-O- let us know that he had a brain tumor and asked us to pray for his family. He was trying to get to 1,000 posts and was excited about reaching his goal. He never made it past 855.

We came together as a group and started a fundraiser for his family.

Unfortunately, time was not on his side. His last visit to the site was early 2015

Wilson Platt Reed, aka Daddy-O- passed away surrounded by his family.

As a group, we followed through and wrote one final check to his wife. This is who we are.

Let us not forget that we are human, or the fragility of life. Please remember Wilson. Remember Daddy-O-.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 20.20.50.png

Wilson was thoughtful and kind in his participation at the forum. He could be trusted. There’s just not many people like that. I did like Wilson. I even told him that when he found fault with me.

A lot of people have come and gone. Daddy-0- left a hole when he passed on.

# ~ # ~ #

Thanks Rembo for the reminder !

I agree that
** Daddy-O ** was a "much valued" Forum member.

I will say that I did not know him personally, but he WAS always
courteous & willing to contribute something positive on this Forum.
I briefly communicated with him via Private Messages too !

Believe !.........Have faith !..........We WILL see him again in a much
better condition and place. :)

# ~ # ~ #