1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

The Code Council supports the authorization of EPA’s WaterSense Program

Discussion in 'Talk to the ICC Board' started by Pcinspector1, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Pcinspector1

Pcinspector1 Platinum Member

The Code Council supports the authorization of EPA’s WaterSense Program.

I didn't know this?

Who again is the ICC?

JCraver likes this.
  2. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Pcinspector1, I saw your post yesterday while traveling and I’m in Richmond Virginia now for the ICC annual business meeting. Going to be a very busy week. This is one subject that I really do not want to comment on as a part of it is on the ICC board agenda for discussion at tomorrow’s board meeting. I do have so solid thoughts on this but again apologize for not being able to comment. I can only hope for a little bit of understanding here on the forum. On another note the icc business meeting is this coming Monday and will be streamed live and starts at 8 am eastern time. I’m up for re-election and hoping for the best.

3. mark handler

mark handler Sawhorse

WaterSense is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) program designed to encourage water efficiency in the United States through the use of a special label on consumer products. It was launched in June 2006
    https://www.epa.gov/watersense

Similar to the ENERGY STAR program set up in the 70's

4. JCraver

JCraver Sawhorse

Can you give us an update after the board meeting Mr. Brown, and share your thoughts then? I'd like to hear them before I go off on why this is a bad idea.....

5. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

JCcarver, yes I can. Please remind my. Gotta be good for my word. It will be at least a week and a half before it would be prudent to do so. Thanks for your patience.

JCraver likes this.
  6. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Remind me, where is spell check when you need it. Lol,

7. conarb

conarb Sawhorse

Jim, tell lthe EPA thugs that if you go home to Wyoming after supporting a program that limits the water a free man can use you'll be facing the flaming torches and pitchfork people

[​IMG]

8. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

JCarver, Just got back to the office from Richmond and wanted to follow up. That agenda item was moved to the December ICC board meeting. I think it was a good move as it was not really ready for board discussion. I'll keep you posted. conarb, wow, those are some really angry people! Sure don't want them on my trail! Lol!

JCraver likes this.
  9. Pcinspector1

Pcinspector1 Platinum Member

Permits! ...Permits!... we don't need no stinking permits!