• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

The Code Council supports the authorization of EPA’s WaterSense Program

SCBO1

Platinum Member
The Code Council supports the authorization of EPA’s WaterSense Program.

I didn't know this?

Who again is the ICC?

Pcinspector1, I saw your post yesterday while traveling and I’m in Richmond Virginia now for the ICC annual business meeting. Going to be a very busy week. This is one subject that I really do not want to comment on as a part of it is on the ICC board agenda for discussion at tomorrow’s board meeting. I do have so solid thoughts on this but again apologize for not being able to comment. I can only hope for a little bit of understanding here on the forum. On another note the icc business meeting is this coming Monday and will be streamed live and starts at 8 am eastern time. I’m up for re-election and hoping for the best.

WaterSense is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) program designed to encourage water efficiency in the United States through the use of a special label on consumer products. It was launched in June 2006
https://www.epa.gov/watersense

Similar to the ENERGY STAR program set up in the 70's

Can you give us an update after the board meeting Mr. Brown, and share your thoughts then? I'd like to hear them before I go off on why this is a bad idea.....

JCcarver, yes I can. Please remind my. Gotta be good for my word. It will be at least a week and a half before it would be prudent to do so. Thanks for your patience.

Jim, tell lthe EPA thugs that if you go home to Wyoming after supporting a program that limits the water a free man can use you'll be facing the flaming torches and pitchfork people

torches.jpg

JCarver, Just got back to the office from Richmond and wanted to follow up. That agenda item was moved to the December ICC board meeting. I think it was a good move as it was not really ready for board discussion. I'll keep you posted. conarb, wow, those are some really angry people! Sure don't want them on my trail! Lol!