• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

This Is Memorial Day Weekend........Global Warming, My A$$...............

Alias

Sue:

I heard a weather guy say on the radio the other day "Global Cooling", that's what they were telling us in the 70s.

global-cooling.jpg

sue,

i hear you. 35 degrees and light rain. took several steel belted radials to get the bonfire going :mrgreen:

pwood said:
sue,i hear you. 35 degrees and light rain. took several steel belted radials to get the bonfire going :mrgreen:
Saturday was a good day for a bonfire, 32+/- and snow. Only thing stopped me were the 25 -35 mph winds! Yesterday wasn't too bad, actually got some yard work done, and still no burning due to wind.

Can I have some of the 90 cent a gallon diesel?

and I could comfortable send ya about 25 F of temp--95 here now.

I remember when the panic of the moment was indeed global cooling. I recall plans to use aircraft to drop coal dust or paint on the polar ice caps to absorb sunlight, thus warming the planet and saving humanity.

june 1 and drove thru snow storm on the commute home last night. several inches on the ground this morning. i'm thinking of taking a lesson from mtlogcabin and getting "quilty" :mrgreen:

This global warming hysteria is the biggest scientific fraud in history, it's all about redistributing the first world's wealth to the third world through carbon trading, Mark Shapiro, of The renown Center for Investigative Reporting here in Berkeley wrote a good exposé in Harper's Magazine in February of last year, the editor of Harper's, Roger D. Hodge was fired for allowing publication of that blockbuster exposé.

Obama’s involvement in Chicago Climate Exchange—the rest of the storyGood news to know that the truth will always out—even when you’re Barack Obama. “Obama Years Ago Helped Fund Carbon Program He Is Now Pushing Through Congress” is a FOXNews story by Ed Barnes. In short, “While on the board of a Chicago-based charity, Barack Obama helped fund a carbon trading exchange that will likely play a critical role in the cap-and-trade carbon reduction program he is now trying to push through Congress as president.”

In 1997, Strong went on to accept from Tongsun Park, who was found guilty of illegally acting as an Iraqi agent, $1 million from Saddam Hussein, which was invested in Cordex Petroleum Inc., a company he owned with his son, Fred.

These are the leaders in the Man-made Global Warming Movement, who three years later were to be funded by the man who was to become President of the United States of America.

If we follow the time line on where Obama was during the funding of the Chicago Climate Exchange, he was still a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School teaching constitutional law, with his law license becoming inactive a year later in 2002.

It may be interesting to note that the Chicago Climate Exchange in spite of its hype, is a veritable rat’s nest of cronyism. The largest shareholder in the Exchange is Goldman Sachs. Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley is its honorary chairman, The Joyce Foundation, which funded the Exchange also funded money for John Ayers’ Chicago School Initiatives. John is the brother of William Ayers.¹
Obama should have been hunting down and killing Maurice Strong (now in China plotting the demise of the United States), not bin Laden, as far as I'm concerned any inspector enforcing these totalitarian Green and Energy Codes should be prosecuted, and as we held in the Nuremberg trials of the Nazi war criminals "just following orders" is not a defense. Before some radical says this is political, the green and energy codes are political, we can't be forced to comply with and enforce political codes without being able to discuss their political ramifications.

¹ http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/9629

conarb said:
This global warming hysteria is the biggest scientific fraud in history, it's all about redistributing the first world's wealth to the third world through carbon trading, Mark Shapiro, of The renown Center for Investigative Reporting here in Berkeley wrote a good exposé in Harper's Magazine in February of last year, the editor of Harper's, Roger D. Hodge was fired for allowing publication of that blockbuster exposé. Obama should have been hunting down and killing Maurice Strong (now in China plotting the demise of the United States), not bin Laden, as far as I'm concerned any inspector enforcing these totalitarian Green and Energy Codes should be prosecuted, and as we held in the Nuremberg trials of the Nazi war criminals "just following orders" is not a defense.

Before some radical says this is political, the green and energy codes are political, we can't be forced to comply with and enforce political codes without being able to discuss their political ramifications.

¹ http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/9629
Damn I forgot to put on my aluminum foil hat before logging on today.