• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Today is the day

jar546

Forum Coordinator
We are finally upgrading to the most recent version of our forum software today. I had a sneak peek and I think you will like it. Subtle changes on the outside to the users but the internal workings are major. On the administration end, I have to relearn it from scratch as it is completely different. This was necessary to keep up with technology.

**It is important that we get feedback on this thread so that we can tweak any issues that may creep up. As always with any software update/upgrade, there will always be some minor problems. Overall it is the same functionality and will have the same layout but it will look a little different. Please give us feedback as you find issues.

**You may have to log in again!!! This is normal.

Oh and the articles page is now gone. All articles were always integrated into their own threads anyway.

Beautiful...like a nice red Lamborghini!

I remember when the forum was like a "Huey chopper!" Did its job, and sometimes came in hot!

Jeff, normally I can save a pic (that is in a post from ICE or others) and am able to use it for contractor education and in-house training. But today, I was not able to right click and save the pic.