• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Tool Chest Issue

Zorko

Hi,

My Revu 20.2.85 64 Extreme and there is annoying problem.
I am using Tool Chest extensively in my workflow and recently I have a problem where layer name disappears from the tool in My Tools.

Here are the steps I am using to create the layer(s) and add them to the Tool Chest
  1. Create polylength, area or count.
  2. Add to unlocked Tool Chest (I have made the standard tool headings without any items allocated)
  3. Adjust properties & measurements which are in tool chest.
  4. Add layer
  5. Lock tool chest
The problem is that after some time using the items from tool chest, layers name is gone.

I have tried to find what is causing this but I couldn’t find the patten.
I have noticed that this started happening two updates ago.

Is there a fix for this or a workaround? If you have any suggestions to improve the workflow for creating Tool Chest items please let me know.

If this happened today, I know that Bluebeam was down for a bit and was acting up (studio). I don't use layers so I can't help you. Maybe someone else can.