• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Veterans Day

fatboy

Administrator
To all the brave men and woman out there, who throughout our great history, bravely signed their name on that blank check, that have served in our armed forces, we can't begin to thank you enough. It is through your dedication that I can sit here, a free man, in a free country. Thank you all, and God Bless America!

Yes I do, Army, and thank you. He is coming up on 8 years, big decision for him this upcoming spring as to whether to stay in, or jump out. Career, or out? No matter what his choice his choice is, I am proud as hell for his commitment.

How are you doing?

We all are proud.

I am still hanging in there. I finally had to go out on permanent disability. Waiting on all the paper work while some is completed. I am lucky that my wife works and can pick up insurance eventually. My hand has gone partially numb and stuff like that, but I am alive 19 months later.

Give your son my gratitude.

= + = + =

Daddy-0-,

Good to hear from you !

If I may, ...what's next for you, medical or otherwise ?

= + = + =

I just went on disability. See my last post. Full disability is boring but I am slipping a little bit. I am open to answer answer any question especially for you!

My career is over BTW. Just trying to hold on for now. Some days are better than others. Some days I feel fine. Weird.