• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

We are on a new server. It should be faster

jar546

Forum Coordinator
As of early this morning, we are on a new server with AWS (Amazon) and updated to the most recent software for the server and for the forum. We should be in good shape for a few years except for a routine forum software updates. The recent change in software was with the same type but a major upgrade and the old server was unable to be updated so that is why we had to move. This is sort of the equivalent of buying the newest version of the car you've been driving for a few years. A new engine and that new, clean smell with some bells and whistles.

Now all we have to do is continue to post relevant, professional information.

Nice Jeff, one button access is better, getting used to new graphics.
Thank you for hosting the site.

I am finding it easier to put pictures on your server as opposed to Flickr first and then on to your server.

Really like the new look, and it does seem pretty speedy. Having the images hosted on the same server is a BIG plus. Thanks Jeff - keep up the great work. Nice bike BTW :)

It's weird - - I can log on with Windows explorer, but using google chrome gives me the following message:

Attachments

• 1598549231563.png
    1598549231563.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 4