• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

We Need New Blood

Who knew? Not me, and I'm a fairly techy guy for my age. I thought you had to have a Stripe Account to pay with Stripe. Thanks for the info!
You’re welcome. I don’t know what comes up after you enter your credit card information using Stripe.

It’s also possible to pay as a guest using Paypal without a Paypal account:

1. On the forum Account Upgrades page, choose “Paypal for The Building Code Forum” in the payment method menu. You can also access the Account Upgrades page using the link in jar546’s signature line.
2. Click the “Purchase” button to the right. “Pay with PayPal” window opens.
3. Click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button. “Check Out as a Guest” window opens.
4. Enter your email, click “Continue to Payment” button. “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” window opens.
5. Enter the information such as card number, billing address, et cetera but deselect the “Save Info & Create Your PayPal Account” button near the bottom.
6. In case you missed Point 5, be sure you deselect the “Save Info & Create Your PayPal Account” button unless you want a PayPal account.
7. Click “Agree & Subscribe” button. I assume it makes reference to “subscribe” because this is an automatic renewal.