• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

What happened ???

As far as posting pictures, I will have to see what is going on. I am not aware of any issues at this time prohibiting Sawhorses from posting pictures.

There is an issue with the Sawhorses who expire but were brought over as Sawhorses and not as a Sawhorse through the subscription upgrade. When the subscription runs out, you maintain your Sawhorse status until I match up the expiry then demote them back to Registered only. Once you use the new system to become a Sawhorse, it will happen automatically. I have to manually adjust everyone but this will clear when we hit the 1 year mark for most and the 2 year mark for those that paid for 2 years. Once you subscribe under this new forum, you are automatically set up and will be demoted automatically if you don't renew. This is obviously bad for me because many are still Sawhorses long after their subscription expires. I check this every few weeks or so then adjust from there. This has been a pain in the ass since the move to the new server and upgrade to this software.

Sounds confusing but in all actuality, it really is too..... LOL

You see many of them with a start date of May 4 because that was when we made the move and I had to manually enter all of them so they never brought themselves into the new system through the automated system so that is why they will expire but remain Sawhorses because they were brought over as Sawhorses already. Such a pain in the ass.

image.jpeg
As far as posting pictures, I will have to see what is going on. I am not aware of any issues at this time prohibiting Sawhorses from posting pictures.

I was not paid up. I paid and can now post

I was on the list to expire in Nov. i set it up to automatically renew thru PayPal on the the old one will this still work for this one or will i need to redo it Jeff?

You see many of them with a start date of May 4 because that was when we made the move and I had to manually enter all of them so they never brought themselves into the new system through the automated system so that is why they will expire but remain Sawhorses because they were brought over as Sawhorses already. Such a pain in the ass.
Thanks for doing that. However I believe the last two years (including this year) my account was renewed in January.

I was on the list to expire in Nov. i set it up to automatically renew thru PayPal on the the old one will this still work for this one or will i need to redo it Jeff?
If you were set up for auto renewal on the old system, Paypal will try to renew it but since we are now on a new system, it will not recognize you and I will have to manually input you. There should be no problems with people who are becoming Sawhorses for the first time. You see, Paypal kept the info and codes of the old system which are different than the new

If you were set up for auto renewal on the old system, Paypal will try to renew it but since we are now on a new system, it will not recognize you and I will have to manually input you. There should be no problems with people who are becoming Sawhorses for the first time. You see, Paypal kept the info and codes of the old system which are different than the new
Okay thanks Jeff, I will stop the old one and try in thru the new system
Cancelled the old one and renewed thru the new site today Jeff, should be good for auto renew next year. :D