• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

What is your favorite PI???

I never met a pi I didn't like, well, maybe with the exception of kidney pi. I'm the only one in my family who likes mince pie.

Apple 1st,

then mama's home-made, white sweet tater pie..

then mama's home-made egg custard pie.

Yum yum! :D

Lot's of favorite P.I.'s...

Joe Mannix ( Mannix )..

Inspector Jaques Clouseau ( The Pink Panther )..

Jim Rockford ( The Rockford Files )..

others.

texas transplant,

What is a gooseberry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phillipe Marlowe (Chandler) and Sam Spade (Hammitt) come to mind...I also really enjoy C.W. Sughrue & Milo Milodragovitch (Crumley) Montana investigations. Joe Pike & Elvis Cole (Crais) are pretty solid too.

...as for the Ludolphine number, I typically don't celebrate irrational constants. The "How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy lectures involving quantum mechanics" piem is a good way remember pi.

Our president (whom I agree with NOTHING about) is quoted as saying - "We want to grow the pie and then we want a slice of the pie" - and we've all seen how well that worked out, but since this thread was about pi, er pie ...