• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

What Voltage is this Panel?

I would think that you are correct.
But that is a guess only, as I don't see a voltage label (didn't zoom in). I'm not ware of anything in the NEC that requires a voltage label for every panelboard, although I'm not sure I didn't overlook something.

NEC 408.58 requires the panelboard to be marked with its voltage rating, but that doesn't mean the system voltage matches that, it could be less.

If the premises has branch circuits of more than one voltage system, then 210.5(C)(1) requires a premises identification system for the different voltage systems, and that it be posted at each panelboard supplying branch circuits, which would identify the voltage system at that panelboard. But if there is only one voltage system, or if a panelboard supplies only feeders, the identification system would not need to be posted.

Cheers, Wayne

But that is a guess only, as I don't see a voltage label (didn't zoom in). I'm not ware of anything in the NEC that requires a voltage label for every panelboard, although I'm not sure I didn't overlook something.

Industry standards, state, & local amendments to the code are the only reason you see the color codes.

210.5 Does not mandate specific colors.