• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

why am I locked out of my or other profiles and other areas of the forum?

Sifu

SAWHORSE
When I try to access these areas I am given a message saying I don't have access. Am I on double secret probation?

Is that really the reason? Because I have tried a couple times to contibute again but never seemed to get it to go through. I will try again.

As a follow up, I have no idea what a gold member is. I was a sawhorse and one day I became a gold. Don't know why.

Your sawhorse expired and you revert back to the following non contributing memberships

Bronze member over 30 post

Silver member over 100 post

Gold member over 500 post

Platinum member over 1,000 post

Got it. Sorry to have been a dead-beat. I'll send in some juice asap. But I really did try!

Tryin' but must not be smart enough. I found the contribute page, selected the 2 year option, it told me to select my payment method...........the only payment method is paypal but I don't do paypal. What am I missing.

Yep, though I didn't even know I was gone. I thought being a gold member was like getting a gold star (for what I have know idea).