• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

CBO Legal/Management Study Guide

That's the game plan. Originally, my interest was residential inspection, but a friend introduced me to the idea of CBO. It's more work, but I like the challenge.

I paid to upgrade my membership to sawhorse so i could download the study guide, but I still can't access and i notice my profile still says member. Is there a step that I'm missing?

I paid to upgrade my membership to sawhorse so i could download the study guide, but I still can't access and i notice my profile still says member. Is there a step that I'm missing?

Send a "conversation" to jar546.

He is the mechanic for the site

What thread do you see the study guide on?

Are you able to copy the link to the thread

Looks like the link to the guide is dead

Sifu or other members may have a copy of the guide

See if someone will post it

I’ve yet to see one. I took the tests with just reading to text books minus the budgeting one, that one I just got familiar with the TOC.