• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

6/15 anyone having trouble??

Same problem on another computer

Hit favorite link for site and you see the address, than the screen flashes to white

Same problem on another computer

Hit favorite link for site and you see the address, than the screen flashes to white

I get that blank page with the Android regardless of browser. Can only access the website by searching for a link to a thread topic.

No problem accessing the home page from the desktop.

I did a search using the forum name

I can get to it with a new post link found

But cannot click on the forum link to all the thread categories

Using my Android the blank home page has a security green padlock in front of the address (bar).

This is the desktop IE browser; note it shows I'm still logged in:

login.JPG

This is the desktop using BRAVE:

login.JPG error.JPG

Well it is Friday morning and my work computer logs in to the forum.....but it is stuck on last Wednesday. It's the same with my laptop and the Ipad is a blank page.

That did not make a difference. I am still stuck on a page from Wednesday. This thread does not appear at the new posts and to find it I go to my profile. It seems odd that I am the only one with such a dilemma.

Can we all please refresh our browsers for this site? I think we are OK now, mine works fine. Please advise.

I can get to All the forum threads.

I still have to go through the new post link I have saved, and not just direct to the forum

I logged out and closed the browser/ link

Get the same thing depending on which link I use

Attachments

• IMG_6202.PNG
    IMG_6202.PNG
    165.9 KB · Views: 3