• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

1970 or 1975 BOCA codes?

geotek

Does anyone have a copy of the 1970 or 1975 BOCA codes? Specifically, I'm looking for the combustion air requirements listed in these codes. I have a boiler room installed sometime in the early 1970's that I'd like to confirm combustion air requirements for.

Scans of pages or any information at all would be appreciated, thanks.

cda

Sawhorse 123
Does anyone have a copy of the 1970 or 1975 BOCA codes? Specifically, I'm looking for the combustion air requirements listed in these codes. I have a boiler room installed sometime in the early 1970's that I'd like to confirm combustion air requirements for.

Scans of pages or any information at all would be appreciated, thanks.

Welcome

No changes since installed back than ???

Or are you in one of those states you can go by old code.

geotek

No changes since installation as far as I can tell, boilers are still original.

steveray

Sawhorse
Can only get my hands on back to 1984 BOCA right now....@Tim Mailloux I thought was scanning one....I know my library goes back further, I will look when I get a chance...

rgrace

Sawhorse
I have the 1970 BOCA Building, 1971 BOCA Mechanical, 1975 BOCA Building and Mechanical. Which code year do you want the information from?

geotek

Can I get info from the 1971 BOCA Mechanical? If possible, could I get the entire combustion air requirements section? That'll really help in figuring out whats going on in my boiler room. Thanks!