• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Baghdad to Kabul

fatboy said:
I think about the service men and women that are over there every day, my son will be deploying in March/April.
Thank you and thank you to your son, fb.

UB was always a little high maintenace anyway and he is probaby quite comfortable in a 10 x 60 single wide listening to old records somewhere on the plains of Oklahoma.

Sandman said:
UB was always a little high maintenace anyway and he is probaby quite comfortable in a 10 x 60 single wide listening to old records somewhere on the plains of Oklahoma.
I think he may have moved back to Texas.

Sandman said:
sandman,

thanks for your service and UB may come out of hiding and spank you for that observation! :mrgreen:

Conarb is looking for him on "Code Professionals Forum," the sparsely populated spin-off UB started. Based on the Where's Uncle Bob thread, UB's been AWOL since first of the year despite e-mail and phone calls.

Sandman, thank you for the perspective (as I sit at my desk sipping my coffee realizing that as weighty as I may like to think my work is, I have little to be concerned about from the sheets of paper that only figuratively fly across my desk). Thank you again.