• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

CBO Technology Exam

Passed it....only one tricky question that I was really unsure of pertaining to removal of roots and stumps in an area where a building is to be built......to what depth?....Didn't really understand if they were talking about under the footings or building footprint...I think the choices were 12", 18", 18" or frost depth whichever was greater, and something else....

Finally, took legal/management yesterday, can i get woot woot. can now add CBO to the list, had about 8-10 questions that were just common sence, but the questions out of the budget book were a little tricky, had to click back to a few questions and change my answers, a few questions from human resource about what not to ask when interviewing.

Good luck Steveray, there are a couple of like tables in Human Resource one is on pg 55 that is were they asked the interview question from and then there is like a two page table i think it is like 120-121 not sure and my books are at home, this table specifies how long to keep records.