• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Inspected.com

Keystone

SAWHORSE
Just watched a seminar about this inspection software from Inspected.com, a subsidiary of ICC.

Anyone else watch?

I was taken back by its abilities to conduct remote inspections. This is summary of my notes, not promoting. Interested to see where the future is headed.

-customer support is located in S Florida, avail all hours of typical work day throughout the country.

-currently being used by Miami Dade and Titusville. It is in other areas but speakers didn’t offer locations.

-patent pending geo tagging location that will confirm actual address and will display a sidebar map of area that can be zoomed in on.

-software will integrate with other.
Need API Keys from IT Department.
Integration is bi directional. Can push or pull / import or export depending on your software.

-can have any size file for building plans as sidebar and open for review during insp.

-can capture video and pics

-can place notes directly with pictures taken.

-date and time stamps of start and stop of inspection.

-can place custom company logo on report that is generated

-can directly email report link to applicant. Only accessed that insp report and pics w notes, nothing more.

-can alter results after insp.

-insp can be listed as pass, fail, partial pass or pass as.

-insp has ability to turn on applicants phone light for better viewing in low light conditions.

-can customize insp time slots as needed.

-as many users performing inspections as needed.

-cost is per insp range from $5-$12. More quantity of insp lesser costs.

-no annual storage or maintenance fees.

-data, 100% owned by you.

-can self store data in your own servers.

-video quality is 720P.

-currently no limit on length of video but that is likely to change in near future.

@ ~ @ ~ @

I wonder if
**jar546** is aware of or familiar with this company.

+ * + * +

I watched the webinar also. I was turned off by the whole thing. It was an infomercial and now they keep calling me. The whole thing had the appearance of being pre-scripted along with the questions from the participants.

I watched the webinar also. I was turned off by the whole thing. It was an infomercial and now they keep calling me. The whole thing had the appearance of being pre-scripted along with the questions from the participants.

Putting aside the infomercial & calls, any thoughts on the usefulness, operation, storage, etc?...

The one negative I see is 720P video is low quality and with some internet connections already spotty this might be magnified and not be a viable option for those areas.

Positive would be geo-location/address.