• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I've got questions here

Kind of works

Go to

Account

Check latest activity box

Go to bottom of page

Hit. Save changed

cda,

Thanks for explaining how to get Latest Activity. What threw me at first was the initial post still appears first.

cda,Thanks for explaining how to get Latest Activity. What threw me at first was the initial post still appears first.
yea still a few quirks.

But we all are still here!!!

The views counter at the average day thread that I started has been climbing at a snails pace since the upgrade. It used to go up about a hundred per day and today it hit two and one of the two was me. Perhaps it just got to be too big.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been having issues with the Average Day threads (both) in that I can't see them on my boxes (yes, multiple 'puters and various browsers). I've PM'd Jeff and he's not certain what I'm doing or what my config is that is blowing it up for me, but I haven't gone to those threads since the change over because I can't see them.

The views counter at the average day thread that I started has been climbing at a snails pace since the upgrade. It used to go up about a hundred per day and today it hit two and one of the two was me. Perhaps it just got to be too big.
Yeah, it's too big. Time to start a new one.