• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

So how many days have you been alive??

jpranch said:
Something??? Made it to work this morning but feeling a little under the weather. And no it wasn't the Coors Light! Beer is good. :cheers
Coors light, that is just canned rocky mountain water!!!!!

Well at least you can still hold a code book and use it at twenty paces

wow......now I do feel old.......

Get better JP! Coors light......it's like making love in a canoe, both f#@?ing near water......haha.

13,879 days young. Even younger if that doesn't include year 13 when my mother swore up and down I was good for nothing zombie...and there might have been a few Saturdays during college that was not very alive either.

23,517 here. jp not to worry a couple thousand more days, and you will have enough anti freeze in your system, and you won't feel so puny.

23, 748...and still counting. Suddenly I'm feeling not so old! Just remember, it's a number. I only feel like 6, 935!

Globe Trekker said:
28,122 days / 365.25 days = 76.99 yrs.
Exactly right, I'll be 77 in two days, now if you'll excuse me I've got to go to work, nobody is ever going to be paying me a pension and I've got tons of taxes to pay to support others who work for the government, retire, etc.