• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

State of The Building Code Forum

Here is the update on the drive to Xenforo. Those that have donated are:conarb

TJacobs

Fatboy

steveray

Charles A (don't know username)

Mike C (don't know username)

James P (don't know username)

Marie H (don't know username)

MtnArch

If you know your username, please let me know so I can edit this post. Sometimes there is a different email used for Paypal and I can't match the 2 together anyway.

I you are not on that list, I ask that you please be. We are still short but I'm doing it anyway.
Jeff - Marie H is me. CCBuilding.

I don't post a lot because there are a whole lot of people out there that are a whole lot smarter and have faster fingers than I do. But, I sure look and learn a bunch. This board is well worth pitching a few bucks into the pot.

Thanks for everything you do for all of us!!

TJacobs

Fatboy

steveray

Mike C (don't know username)

Marie H (don't know username)

MtnArch

If you know your username, please let me know so I can edit this post. Sometimes there is a different email used for Paypal and I can't match the 2 together anyway.

I you are not on that list, I ask that you please be. We are still short but I'm doing it anyway.
Mike C is My250r11

Here is the update on the drive to Xenforo. Those that have donated are:

conarb

TJacobs

Fatboy

steveray

My250r11

CCBuilding

MtnArch

John L

UPDATE:

We are integrating Wordpress for the articles and eliminating the blog in the forum which did not have much activity anyway. The Base forum is built but there is no content. So far we are on our way with the new Xenforo replacement of vBulletin and I am feeling rather good about it. Here is a look at the Articles page:

* The only problem is that we stopped receiving contributions for the move. How about some help. We have received contributions from $15 to $100 and all of them are appreciated. There are a lot of people out there using this forum and I hope that many more of you can help offset this cost. We are at this amount:

TJacobs

Fatboy

steveray

My250r11

CCBuilding

MtnArch

John L

I am "James P"; user name FLSTF01 Thank you! If you can apply some of that to a sawhorse membership, that would be great!

Most recent update:

conarb

TJacobs

Fatboy

steveray

My250r11

FLSTF01

CCBuilding

MtnArch

John L

MtnArch ***$100 for the second time. Thank you!!!!

Wayne

Just added some more to the fund ... c'mon, everyone - it's so close! We can do this for Jeff - he's done so much for us over the years, can't we all give just a little more to finish off what little he's asked us to help with?

Hey guys,

We are $130 short of our goal and I know based on the amount of work that has been going into this that even when we meet our goal, it won't be enough. I personally spent 12 hours today sitting in front of the computer working on this swap to Xenforo. How about a little love here huh? Please log onto paypal or just go to paypal ( you do not need a paypal account) and send some funds to: info@TheBuildingCodeForum.com

Some of you have really stepped up to the plate, 99.9% of you have not. It would have been nice to get out of the house today.

Hey guys,We are $130 short of our goal and I know based on the amount of work that has been going into this that even when we meet our goal, it won't be enough. I personally spent 12 hours today sitting in front of the computer working on this swap to Xenforo. How about a little love here huh? Please log onto paypal or just go to paypal ( you do not need a paypal account) and send some funds to: info@TheBuildingCodeForum.com

Some of you have really stepped up to the plate, 99.9% of you have not. It would have been nice to get out of the house today.
If it makes you feel any better, some of us went fishing today.

Here is the latest update:

Thanks to 11 of you, we have officially met our goal. Actually, we have exceeded our goal. Each of you that contributed needs to be thanked by all of the others for what you did. We are not out of the woods yet, I will be updating our situation in another thread.

Our goal was $1,000 and we raised $1070

The bills so far come to $1,392 and we are not done yet. Unfortunately there were some conversion problems from the vB5 upgrade we are still working on and took a lot of extra time

jar546 said:
Here is the latest update:Thanks to 11 of you, we have officially met our goal. Actually, we have exceeded our goal. Each of you that contributed needs to be thanked by all of the others for what you did. We are not out of the woods yet, I will be updating our situation in another thread.

Our goal was $1,000 and we raised $1070

The bills so far come to $1,392 and we are not done yet. Unfortunately there were some conversion problems from the vB5 upgrade we are still working on and took a lot of extra time
Don't forget me buddy. ;) I'll try and give some more soon. Thanks.