• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

WELCOME NEW Members!

New member here. Thanks for allowing me to be here. I took the job as Building Commissioner on the 8th of this month. While the inspecting and office part are new to me the construction world is not. I have been in construction for the last 15 years and for the last 10 have been a lead commercial electrician for a large outfit in my area. I am looking forward to obtaining my ICC certifications here in the coming future and making sure things are being properly built in my area.

Hi, I am a nuisance abatement officer with a little over 2 years in the job. I am a retired firefighter/paramedic. I hope to learn. Thanks for having me!