• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

WELCOME NEW Members!

cda

Sawhorse 123
Hi everyone. I never expected to be on a board like this, but I am a new homeowner with various issues in a restricted deed community and trying to learn codes and standards for myself since municipal officials have not explained themselves well and it leads to further questions. I've gotten some really good answers to my questions back very quickly here. Thanks everyone. I hope in the future I can contribute to others with questions related to affordable housing.

Welcome

We are just looking for a great cup of coffee

ChrisCampbell

Sawhorse
Good Morning, just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Chris Campbell, a fire protection engineer and code consultant based in Maryland. I run my own consulting firm and also write regularly on building code topics at www.buildingcode.blog. Glad to be on the forum and looking forward to interacting with you all!

cda

Sawhorse 123
Good Morning, just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Chris Campbell, a fire protection engineer and code consultant based in Maryland. I run my own consulting firm and also write regularly on building code topics at www.buildingcode.blog. Glad to be on the forum and looking forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome again,,,

We need an FPE, here!!!

EDDoc61

New to the forum, I found it looking for a frost-depth answer. I am an amateur builder who works as a doctor in my real-world job.

cda

Sawhorse 123
New to the forum, I found it looking for a frost-depth answer. I am an amateur builder who works as a doctor in my real-world job.

Welcome ask away !!!

We do not do telecode......

Some of us do suffer from codeidous

What are some of your projects???

DaveArmstrong

Hello everyone my name is Dave I am 25 years old I am a Web Designer, I love creating design and coding websites.

fatboy

Administrator
Well Welcome Dave, but we are a different kind of coding.

Building Codes, like life safety codes.

SH225

Sawhorse
Hello all. I just joined yesterday, after finding this forum while searching Google for the answer to a question. I’m a semi-retired architect in Dallas, Texas. I do technical quality reviews, mostly.

cda

Sawhorse 123
Hello all. I just joined yesterday, after finding this forum while searching Google for the answer to a question. I’m a semi-retired architect in Dallas, Texas. I do technical quality reviews, mostly.

Welcome !!!!

We need all the help we can get