• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

When your off the clock

Re: When your off the clock

I'm an ex finish carpenter so the first thing I notice is how tight are the joints in the trim then when I point them out to the wife I get :roll: then I move to code issues and more :roll: :!: :?:

Re: When your off the clock

fatboy said:
ROTFLMAO, UB.......thanks, make me clean coffee off my moniter. One of the worst was a comedy club in downtown Denver. In a basement, long corridor to get in. Once we were in, we were as far away from the main entrance as you could get. So for the first minute I am scoping out the other exits, fortunatelly there was one real close, but not very obvious. Told my wife and two friends, if something happens we go that way, too that exit, forget about the way we came in.

They looked at me like I was on drugs or something. Oh well.......
Acchhh, , I have gone one step further and snuck over to the exit door and poked it to make sure it wasn't locked or otherwise unusable. . . and taken a looksee on the other side as well . . .