• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades

Attention code book collectors!

Glenn

Corporate Supporter
Staff member
Yeah, and let me drool over a list of your duplicates!!

Pcinspector1

Platinum Member
Glen do you have the Audels carpenters and builders guide #1 thru 4. Also I found an Audels Masons and builders guide #1

ADAguy

Sawhorse
I feel so alone... No one else collects old code books? I thought for sure I'd find them in this forum...
You are not alone, I am the black hole of codes. Some date to 1900! Many cities, UBC, NEC, Plumbing, Fire Underwriters, Pencil Points, Graphic Standards, Steel manuals, Carnigie, etc. (smiling)

Glenn

Corporate Supporter
Staff member
I'm sure many of your jurisdictions have moved on past the 2012 I-Codes. Though I really enjoy collecting the older code books, I still keep up with the new ones. Please let me know if you have extra 2012 I-codes you are getting rid of. I have many vintage books available for other collectors.

Glenn

Corporate Supporter
Staff member
You are not alone, I am the black hole of codes. Some date to 1900! Many cities, UBC, NEC, Plumbing, Fire Underwriters, Pencil Points, Graphic Standards, Steel manuals, Carnigie, etc. (smiling)
Let me know if you need any of these to fill in your collection. Tell me if there is something you are looking for.

Glenn

Corporate Supporter
Staff member
Raid and old contractors store did you?
Ha, ha! I was the lucky recipient of a couple career-long collections. I want to pass that gift forward to others that may be missing some books.