• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Howdy! Guest

I put this post up to get the attention of the guests' that come here. A lot of you people have cool pictures and this is a visual medium. So let's see your pictures.
It is odd that cameras never caught on with this group.

I wonder what the numbers are now. Two thirds of the people that posted here are gone.

They come and go

I think Jar posted some numbers recently, showing good to go

There's something for everyone! Whatever brought you here is important to you as it is to all of these like-minded individuals here. Well some are more like-minded than others and there's a few that you're not going to find anywhere but here. That's part of our fun, we know who they are and you don't.

Join the fun. Register and get the full experience. It only took me three years but you're already familiar with a computer.

Talk with experts! Get answers! See the pictures! Post pictures! Use your imagination, the possibilities march on.

Presently there are 1,327 members. Guessing that each has ten years on the job? 13,270 years of knowledge at your fingertips.

Help us learn by sharing your years of experience, 1 to 101, they all count.

Tigerloose
Nearly 9,000 members now.

Last edited: