• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

ICC Survey Regarding Bulletin Boards

My round-trip air fare was only 219.00. When I called Valerie she was comparing that to around 300.00 so I'm good.

My round trip was $308. That was the best I could get. The flight up there was about $50 less than the trip back.

Uncle Bob said:
JP," Just did the conformation for Denver for next month. Really looking forward to meeting everybody."

Did you confirm with Valerie at ICC?

Uncle Bob
UB, Sure did. Just book a flight. Round trip $449.00. I swear, they rape us up here.

Probably have a lot more volume and fuller (more full?) planes out of Chi-town. Using Frontier both ways.

Maybe they found out I was a Cubs fan and gave me the mercy fare...:-?

Well I am glad someone will benefit from my membership money! Just remember when you go to sleep to say your prayers and give a special thanks for RJJ contribution to your stay & restful sleep.