• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Offensive Avatar

conarb, said it before. We have to meet! LOL, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Script: Your sick. Would you like me to schedule you for some "quality" time with my horse therapist?

IF I were to ever show this forum to a client... maybe.. I've given the link out to several people looking for code knowledge.. I don't think they would be offended by most of what they see (they read it for the articles).. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yankee,

Your avatar was, at first, hard for me to see (old eyes); and, I didn't see Atlas's head. I thought it was an alien with a headache.

If you want offensive; just picture one of us old goats in a speedo,

Uncle Bob

"If you want offensive; just picture one of us old goats in a speedo,"

Oh crap UB, you just made me poke out my minds eye!

Jobsaver said:
Arcal: You can go to settings and turn off all avatars so that they will not display on your screen. I did not realize this last week when I created the "I'm Fired" thread, else I would not have brought it up. Thanks.
Good to know Jobsaver. Some may be offended by my George Burns avatar, but he is my favorite comedian. I think avatars help give the posts more personality.

MyKiddos said:
Good to know Jobsaver. Some may be offended by my George Burns avatar, but he is my favorite comedian. I think avatars help give the posts more personality.
Hey, that should be my avatar, I'm almost as old as George Burns was, I smoke cigars (all real men my age do), and it does reflect my personality.