• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Offensive Avatar

texasbo said:
Guys, it's only a matter of time until someone comes 'round whining that you're off-topic in an off-topic thread in the off-topic forum. Could you start a new off-topic thread about motorcycles in the off-topic forum? We're supposed to be talking about natal clefts and stuff in this off-topic thread. And perineums.
My Black Bike has a perineum. Wanna see it?

KZ1300A3_16.JPG

Well, this thread has certainly degenerated nicely. In one of my first posts I got heck (that term O.K?) for suggesting that some inspectors can get ****y when proven wrong in front of a builder, so I would just as soon avoid those situations or handle them away from the builder. After that, I thought I would have to wash in holy water before I posted here.

RE: post #91, me thinks Beach should take his own advice, given to JP; and do some checking, not telling tonight and then go for a ride.

BootLeg,

It's a 1981 KZ1300 Six. It took me quite a while to sort out the jetting but I finally got it right. Makes an incredible wail above 7K.

Bill

i have a really witty comment about "making an incredible wail" but i'm not going to post it here because i don't want to offend anybody.

packsaddle said:
i have a really witty comment about "making an incredible wail" but i'm not going to post it here because i don't want to offend anybody.
Hey Packsaddle,

Go ahead and wail away. Pretty sure that this thread can take it.

It's a 1981 KZ1300 Six. It took me quite a while to sort out the jetting but I finally got it right. Makes an incredible wail above 7K.
Please stay on topic, nowhere in that sentence is the word perineum.......

beach said:
Please stay on topic, nowhere in that sentence is the word perineum.......
Whether we type "the word" or not, I'm pretty sure that we all recognize it to be the elephant in the room, err thread.

Bill

KZQuixote said:
BootLeg,It's a 1981 KZ1300 Six. It took me quite a while to sort out the jetting but I finally got it right. Makes an incredible wail above 7K.

Bill
Bill,

Great bike.

I'll bet it a lot of fun to ride around Bend.

High Desert said:
per-uh-nee-uhm is what each person is allotted each Biennium.
"Somebody" I know goes to the ICC meeting, every single year. "His" employer pays his way, meals and lodging. The women LOVE him.

He gets perineum, per diem, per annum, perrenially.

jpranch said:
I took him to the horse therapist last week. Issues a plenty. Gelding, stands 17 hands and his name is Babe! Mixed blood quarter horse & Morgan. Too make matters worse he has been hurling racial slurs at the neighbors paints & mules not to mention what he calls the mule deer and antelope. I just don't know what I'm going to do with him?View attachment 688
If that's a quarterhorse morgan, I'll ride a ricegrinder. Someday.

He gets perineum, per diem, per annum, perrenially.
That is wayyyyyyyyyyy funny!!!!

Last night I showed my wife what I learned on this board......... the doctor said I should be able to see out of my left eye in about a week.

beach, thanks for the heads up! I don't think I'll work that into a conversation with my wife without a football helmet and cup on.

Did I like Jeff's avatar? No, but I don't come to this site to look at the avatars. I didn't know about the avatar off button, but I still won't use it, I enjoy some of the avatars. And, if my homegrown sunflower offends, oh well. :)

Jeff: you provide this forum and it is a huge service to our profession and to the building realm in general. I still say we should all ante-up and at least defray the costs. I never want you to resent having started this forum. I for one am willing to put my money where my mouth is [within reason].

ewenme said:
Did I like Jeff's avatar? No, but I don't come to this site to look at the avatars. I didn't know about the avatar off button, but I still won't use it, I enjoy some of the avatars. And, if my homegrown sunflower offends, oh well. :)Jeff: you provide this forum and it is a huge service to our profession and to the building realm in general. I still say we should all ante-up and at least defray the costs. I never want you to resent having started this forum. I for one am willing to put my money where my mouth is [within reason].
Start a kitty.