• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Planes you don't normally see at airports

Yeah, C-5's in the air, taking off or landing, look like they are just hanging there........

Stealth train
You do not hear it coming

You do not see it on radar

Attachments

• IMG_6450.JPG
    IMG_6450.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6453.PNG
    IMG_6453.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Sorry MM,,

Could not resist

FROM W President Donald Trump and First Lady arrive at Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base in Houston.Will tour Harvey devastation. Reply STOP to quit.

MM,, Did you ask him a code question ???

When I was at Lackland AFB for basic, one of them flew over to land at the base right next to us, when we were out on the drill field (taking a break fortunately).........so massive!

It seemed to be going so slow, and low, it was amazing that it was in the air, looked like it was just hanging there.

When I was at Lackland AFB for basic, one of them flew over to land at the base right next to us, when we were out on the drill field (taking a break fortunately).........so massive!

It seemed to be going so slow, and low, it was amazing that it was in the air, looked like it was just hanging there.

I am also a Lackland trained fly boy,,,

And I came back as a fed firefighter at that base next to Lackland

Kelly, which is semi closed now, I think natl guard and Lackland control some of it

I've got a little buddy down the street, recently the Collings Foundation brought in a B-17, B-24, B-25, and P-51 so I took him down to play in the airplanes, here he is with a machine gun:
machine_gun.jpeg

And here he is with some old man:
B-17.jpg