• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Random Photos & Thoughts

I had a Pitbull named io. He had a thing for children. No matter who it was or where we were, if you showed aggression towards a child you had to deal with io. It only applied to girls. Boys were on their own. The girls used to dress him in toddler clothes and ride him like a pony. He never bit anyone but trust me,,,he scared the crap out of a few.

I had a Mastiff/Saint Bernard that wouldn't tolerate agression of any sort. From a distance people thought that they were looking at a bear. He would knock people down. I could hear him running through the orchard...it sounded like a horse...on a fast turn he ripped divots. Lousy guard dog.

6d89d2cc7c8560bde071e0e8a102ed93.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
# # #

ICE, ...you sure do have a look of innocence there with io.
That IS io isn't it ? :D

# # #

I dealt with their Wash DC office on a material forensics issue, they could tell some really interesting stories.

# # # #

"Just because you can does not mean that you should !"

"While there are a lot of things that are possible, not all of them are beneficial !"

"Every single decision that you make has a consequence. Yes, EVERY single one !"

# # # #

Last edited:
That peach water tower is right next to the interstate in Gaffney. Looks very realistic.

# # # #

What do you think ?.......Does this filter medium need replacing yet ?

1655489062714.jpeg

# # # #

# # # #

1655946451785.jpeg

For you motorcycle riders who want a change of pace for something else...

1655946513373.jpeg

# # # #

Last edited:
# # # #

2 selfies........I've been called this and referred to as one of these so often, I thought
some self pictures would be appropriate !..........HINT: Not a donkey, mule or a burro !

1656337536730.jpeg 1656337579589.png

# # # #

Last edited: