• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Update-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like it, why do you keep coming back; why don't you just ignore it? You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. Please, just go away if you don't like it.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the visits to the blog.

I am out the rest of the week celebrating Christmas with my family. So, I will be back in next week and should have an update by then.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. If you are traveling, be safe and if you have loved ones traveling, I hope they get to where they are going safely.

Cheers.

V767

texasbo said:
Yes, and it's oh so convenient to slip the subject of slavery into every argument you're involved in
Racism still alive and well in the south.

Comments on race may sink a GOP hopeful

Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20101221/pl_yblog_theticket/will-barbours-comments-on-race-derail-his-2012-bid

slipping the subject of slavery is no different than Conarb slipping the subject of Green conspericies in every thread. They both relate to everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I believe this has run it's course and if others have issues with the closing, carry it on in a relative thread in "off topic" as suggested. Seems to be one there regarding politics and if the administration desires more or less it's their call. Remember, lets try to be civil since this was getting out of hand in my humble opinion. I apploigize if anyone is offended but scrolling through this has led me to belive it needed locking.

Alright, this started as a update from Kyle. Then turned into a personal attack. Now to Racism? What are you all thinking??? You want to take this site down to the lower reaches of hades??? For goodness sake: Nock it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.