• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Who is here PLEASE Post

I'm hear too.

There's a link to change password at the top of the indivdual forum pages. Don't Know how I found it the first time , but it worked fine.

I'm here. I'm going to have to figure out how to navigate but the new look is very cool. Jeff, the page will not allow me to use the "Home" tab? Whats up with that? Thanks, jp

The home page is to be set up as a literal home page. We can now have a blog if anyone is interested. There is a lot to figure out on this board with all of the bells and whistles. At least all posts were retained!

Jeff

Jeff- the home page still seams to be locked up, This is the message that i'm getting

mueller, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Wow...........I'm here and to answer the question about password; KEEP ALL WINDOWS OPEN AND CLICK ON THE FORM TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD. CUT AND PASTE THE NEW PASSWORD FROM YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE AND INSERT IT INTO THE FORM. CLICK THE BUTTON ALLOWING ACCESS AND YOU GET IN.

BTW....if anyone is reading this, they already got in!

Now, trying to figure out this new forum will be a challenge and hopefully I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, it said I was not here; but, I am here; I think. :)

Does anyone know how to reverse the order of posts; so the last post shows up first. I had it that way on the old BB and it made it easier to see what was posted last; first?

Uncle Bob

OK......how do you get an Avitar (In Edit I can't de-select the button) or get your profile picture for your postings to show up?

Oh yeah...I can't get to the home page either.....but that's OK if I'm not supose to.

Aw Oh, FM lost his Avitar; now we really have a problem. ;)

I figured out how to make the last post first, and the first post last. But, I don't know how I did it; but, I did it.

Ya'll please be patient; by the weekend we will all be laughing and sharing our "war stories" on how we made it.

Uncle Bob