• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Who is here PLEASE Post

Yes Jeff, THANKS!

Think I got it figured out or at least working the way I can remember on how to manuever around with.

Good upgrade (5 stars)

Last edited by a moderator:
jar546 said:
You control your smiling privileges, not the board. I posted a thread on how to change your settings.Wait till you see all the bells and whistles you have now.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jeff
thanks jeff, got my mojo workin' :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I got in about a week ago but just saw this thread. I can log in fine but I lost my coveted property maintenance moderator status. Now I really feel like a dork. I guess that I should have used it while I had it.

Thanks to Jeff for keeping us between the ditches....

Daddy-0- said:
I got in about a week ago but just saw this thread. I can log in fine but I lost my coveted property maintenance moderator status. Now I really feel like a dork. I guess that I should have used it while I had it. Thanks to Jeff for keeping us between the ditches....
Daddy-0-, Moderator status for Property Maintenance is reset now that you are back on board. Please look around the moderator's area to learn the new system

Well I finally got back in! Now can't send a PM because my message box is full, and don't see how to delete or empty it!

How does one enable the auto login?

Check the box "remember me" when you log in. When you come back it'll look like you not "remembered", simply click on the forum button and it logs you in.

EDIT: To delete messages, go to "Notifications" at the top of the page, pull it down, and click on the "inbox". When your message list comes up, click on the empty box in the right hand side, once you have selected the messages you want to delete, there is a pull down menu below, pull it down and select "delete".

At least that's how it works in my world....hope it works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
MAC: At the bottom of the PM page is a delete box. Place a check in the box to delete old messages. All PM's have been copied to everyone's box. It will read un read messages till you open them even though you have already read them. On this BB at the start they become new Messages.