• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Who is here PLEASE Post

I now have 2 user ID's. jar546 and jar5462 which is the newer one. I need to delete myself from the new one but cannot get my permissions in place under the old one. This will take some time for everything to come together then it will be no problems just like the old board. Give it time

Change is good

Jeff- can you post a link to the instruction manual for this software. We might be able to help if we have something to read.

Hey ConArb, welcome home. :)

For me; I was confused when it said I was logged in; and then at the top of the page it had the log in spaces. Like FM stated; I just clicked "Forum" (ignoring the log in) and was in.

Uncle Bob

Jeff,

"Seal of the State of Transylvania" ?

Hey, ya'll, when I left the website and came back; it did not recognize me (log-in at top); but, if you have put in your "NEW PASSWORD" and saved it;

"Just ignore everything else" and click on "FORUM" and you might be in if everything else correct. Then click "NEW POSTS" and you should be good to go. :)

Also, after you are sure your in; go to the top and click on "Settings"; scroll down, and on the left side; under "My Account"; click on "General Settings" and make sure you can recieve private mail, see Avitars, and other stuff.

FM, your ugly as ever, ;)

Uncle Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
OK why are the arch e techs contractors and designers at the bottom of the page????? don't they rate???

cda said:
OK why are the arch e techs contractors and designers at the bottom of the page????? don't they rate???
Lots of stuff got moved around by the software, not by choice. I don't know how to move things around yet.

I'm here. For those who haven't seen instructions elsewhere, you must change your p***word to be able to log in; a new one will be emailed to you. You can then go to your settings, and change it back to whatever you want it to be.

And as CDA said, thanks so much for all of your work, Jeff.