• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Who is here PLEASE Post

jar546 said:
Looks like we are going to lose Mac. Just got a nasty email from him. We all know everyone loves change.
Come on, Mac; no need for that. You're a good contributor. Just bite the bullet like everyone else, and come on in.

I made it in too! Thanks Jeff for all of your efforts.

This new look will take some time to get accustomed to, but it is by far and away,

much better than "The Cow".

It was like april fools day.

Went to change my p***word and it asked for me to enter the 6 letters in the box. In the box were 7 letters. Hit the refresh button and still 7 letters. Third time was the charm though.

I was lost for a while but I found myself and I'm back.............

Now, if I can just get the hang of how to navigate around and add my avatar back...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to go to work in the field now and am affraid if I turn this off I will be lost forever!

Change is most often hard to swallow. Sometime it is good. This board seems to have some adventure in it to figure things out. Please all just hang in and someone email Mac and get him back.

I finally made it after several unsucessful attempts. I do not know what, if anything, I did different, but now it seems to work.