• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Who is here PLEASE Post

One more thought/question/comment. . .

When you click on "New Posts" it only goes back for a few minutes. Is there any way to get that time frame extended so that it's more than just a few minutes?

Every time I check back in I have to check my subscription list to see if there are new postings because the most recent may have already slipped off the "new Posting" list due to time constraints.

Anyone? Bueler?

Testing, testing.. This is not Peach, it is Jeff testing her permissions. OK I can post.

This is Jeff logging in under Peach's account to test it out. Once again, not a problem.

If anyone cannot log in and function at this point, you have a problem on your end with what you are doing, your browser or your computer settings.

This works perfectly fine.

Okay, I think I'm here! I had to delete the cookies before I was able to log in correctly. I looked at the bottom of the Forums page, it said I was logged in, but I could not reply to this thread. I deleted cookies and logged in again. It works now!

FBG,

Happy to see you here. Welcome home. :)

"What is a senior member?" based on number of posts.

Folks that post too much,

Uncle Bob

I was confused because of age, but now I know that I am not a Senior Member.

Perhaps there should be another term "verbose coresspondent",

Or in Other Words:

Wordy

Dansk (Danish)

adj. - snakkesalig, ordrig

Nederlands (Dutch)

breedsprakig

Français (French)

adj. - verbeux

Deutsch (German)

adj. - wortreich, weitschweifig, aus Worten bestehend

Ελληνική (Greek)

adj. - φλύαρος, πολυλογάδικος

Italiano (Italian)

verboso

Português (Portuguese)

adj. - prolixo

Русский (Russian)

многословный, словесный

Español (Spanish)

adj. - verboso, prolijo, verbal

Svenska (Swedish)

adj. - mångordig, ordrik, långrandig

中文(简体)(Chinese (Simplified))

文字的, 多言的, 口头的

中文(繁體)(Chinese (Traditional))

adj. - 文字的, 多言的, 口頭的

한국어 (Korean)

adj. - 말의, 언론의, 말 많은

日本語 (Japanese)

adj. - ことばの, ことば数の多い

العربيه (Arabic)

‏(صفه) مطنب, كلامي‏

עברית (Hebrew)

adj. - *רב מלל, מכביר מילים‬

it is good in sort of a bad way that i am seeing that i am not the only person that has trouble dealing with these f#%1!&ng non humanoid machines. my respect to those that have mastered the mechanical monsters and my sypathies to those like myself! did this post? how many are still in limbo? i can't seem to get my smile back even though it says my smile is on WTF?

fbg,

13 or is it 12 for me? i hope they return my smiling privileges when i become a senior. (insert green smile guy here)

pwood said:
fbg, 13 or is it 12 for me? i hope they return my smiling privileges when i become a senior. (insert green smile guy here)
You control your smiling privileges, not the board. I posted a thread on how to change your settings.

Wait till you see all the bells and whistles you have now.

Jeff