• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

494 Registered Users!!! WOW!

Re: 296 Registered Users!!!

"We are 'generalists' at best, usually with a particular skill set in one or more trades, but far from god-like in our knowledge."

incognito, Very well said. Love it!

Post Script: Just up-dated this thread to "296 Registered Users".

Wonder if there will be 300 by the end of the year?

Thanks for those who set this up. I was going through withdrawl when ICC changed their site. I stumbled on this and now get my daily fix.

Coug Dad

jp -

That quote was from one of my posts. :D

But glad you like it... :mrgreen:

Re: 302 Registered Users!!! WOW!

Well... I've come around to the idea that they really did want to get shod of us (me) anyway. Over the last couple of days I have been working out some details on a new project here in Wyoming. The DP & I have been working with has been very understanding with allowing me to post some of their cross sections on this site for the sharks. (Sharks: Term of endearment!) I then emailed the direct link for the thread to them with a link to the main site. I would be willing to bet that this DP is a new registered user. What a GREAT resource for design professionals!

I figuring to keep this thread going as new registered users sign on. Soooooooo... keep up the good work all. There is a lot of talent here and nooooooooo... consulting fees! Crap! Just cut my own throat!

WOW! is right... A WHOLE TEN new discussions? :eek:

Think we should let them that's a SLOW day around here? :roll:

Think they'd care? :lol:

When I joined the old BB in '03 there were 3000, by the time it crashed there were 14K. Wonder how its numbers got so high so soon?

Re: Broke 300

rjj, It was close!!! :lol:

I was really worried there for awhile. I thought at one point I trashed the whole thread.

How much snow do you have?

Re: 312 Registered Users!!! WOW!

Add one more to the group! I just subscribed today.

Mango