• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

494 Registered Users!!! WOW!

Re: 350 Registered Users!!! WOW!

50% have never posted a question or response. Come on don't be shy. The more that share their knowledge and experiences the more we all will learn and grow :!:

Re: 350 Registered Users!!! WOW!

I googled building code forum and at the top of page two here we are!

Building Code Message Board / Building, Plumbing, Energy ...

Forum for communication with inspectors, architects, engineers, contractors and plan reviewers concerning all aspects of the building codes ...

www.inspectpa.com/phpbb/index.php - Cached

That should start getting some more users! ;)

Re: 435 Registered Users!!! WOW!

JP: Maybe the end of March! Still have a number of people who have joined, but don't post.

The numbers are still climbing but have slowed from the original pace. However, Search engines are identifying the site and more are coming. This will cause more of an increase as the months go by.

Could hit 600 by June! Seems we are on pace with ICC! :lol:

Re: 487 Registered Users!!! WOW!

487 to date! :D I smell 500 very close by.

On another note, my licence tech talked to the cow a couple of days ago. She was having quite a bit of trouble finding information on the cow site. She told them about it in a very nice / professional way. They told her that a web site redesign was in the works. Hmmmmmm...

Redesign! Now that's funny! I suggest they start over or join us! I wonder if they ever fixed the bandwidth problem they had. :lol:

Some days it was so slow one could fall asleep waiting to turn the page! :roll:

What I have noticed about the "other" site is a lot of links that are on other sites hve not updated the links, so all those outside links go to some weird page....File error 404...

That's what the new ICC web site is for sure... A File Error

Re: 491 Registered Users!!! WOW!

491. Who will be number 500??? Keep posted and congrats to the future number 500! Dose he or she win anything???

I'm going to start a new account OEOWB (Ordinance Enforcement Official William Burns) just to have the honor and agree with ConArb's valid point on what we really enforce :mrgreen:

jpranch said:
491. Who will be number 500??? Keep posted and congrats to the future number 500! Dose he or she win anything???
One heated debate.

Brudgers,

Why not a civilized or stimulating debate. Why just heated?

We are all on the same side here, wanting fair, intellegent, common sense driven enforcement of codes to protect the public. I would really hate to have to put up with you if you were on the other side. :D :p :lol: