• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

List of Members going to Denver

Uncle Bob

How about a confirmation list of members who are definitely going to be in Denver for the meeting:

Uncle Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we be the " Magnificent Seven" or the "Dirty Dozen"? We have four, so far.

Uncle Bob

Frank said:
I will be there.Be nice to meet some of you guys.

Frank
Just some of us??? Which ones are you not wanting to meet????? :D Okay....you don't have to name names! :eek:

Welcome aboard Frank,

Ok, Frank makes five and JP Ranch makes 6.

We need one more for the "Magnificent Seven".

Uncle Bob

Thanks UB. I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting all of you. Not really sure of the direction this will take? You know... Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me.

I know of one more that is going; but, will let them identify themselves. If someone decides to cancel; please tell Valerie about Fatboy to take your place.

Uncle Bob

UB, Perhaps I could (or somebody else?) check with Valerie tomorrow. Sure would like to see fatboy there. fatboy, pm me with your contact info if you are interested.

Post Script: To rjj & jar, I do not sell out. I would hope from my posts that you know.

Peach - do you recall all the action items and promises that were made in Baltimore when we met with Dominic Sims about this very topic? It would be interesting to start the discussion with those!

I will have a car also; I'll be renting a car because my mom and brother live in Littleton so I'll be staying until Sunday with them.

The Baltimore fiasco would be a great place to start.