• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

List of Members going to Denver

Don't That beat all! You all are going to Bass Pro And the professional fishermen amongst you won't be there!

Tight Lines Now!

Brave heart! Yes I remember! Besides the Hollywood parts, the underlining story is of my family!

I wont make the reception I am currently scheduled to arrive in denver 10 30 PM

Mayhaps I can find some of the group when I get in

cell # 804 349 2056

Uncle Bob said:
AJ,That's great. I used to work next door to Austin; in a community that proudly boasts a bumper sticker "Between a Rock and a Wierd Place" (meaning between Round Rock and Austin).

Glad you found us and hope you will stay. A thick skin is all that's required here.

See you in Denver,

Uncle Bob
Would that be Pflugerville?

I will be landing around 11:30. I am renting a car to go into Littleton to see mom, so if anyone can stand riding in an Aveo (or similar)...I'll buy lunch. You have to be nice to ma tho... ;)

Well, due to an unfortunate cancellation, I was invited and will be attending the whole shebang. I'll be shooting for getting to the hotel around 3:00ish, get settled in. Thanks again UB and JP for the support and throwing my name in there.

Enginerd said:
If my count is correct, we need one more to make the dirty dozen.
You can count me "in spirit" if you like.

I got the invitation but have a business commitment on the 9th that takes me out of the picture for anything of substance.

Pass along the need for notifications! We can't comment if we don't know someone said anything. And, make it easier to get to the discussion section. Right now it takes tooooo many clicks to get there and then getting back is problematic as well. Also, let staff weigh in every once in awhile about what may be on some ICC paper somewhere that the rest of us don't know about - a formal interp, an article in the news-mag, a letter to the editor. . . .

Tip one back for me!

Frank C. said, "I wont make the reception I am currently scheduled to arrive in denver 10 30 PM

Mayhaps I can find some of the group when I get in

cell # 804 349 2056"

My guess is that you will find some of us at the hotel bar. I will try to call you around 10:30 otherwise.