• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Meetup Pictures of Members

These are my dearest old friends from as far back as 5th grade.

We get together in Wheatland, where I grew up, every few months. The guys on the far right and far left I hadn't seen in 29 years, since high school. The guy kneeling was my best friend in elementary school, and is an organic farmer now, as well as teaching food literacy for UC Davis, is a master brewer, and all around cool dude. Bill, with his hand on my shoulder, had been a friend since junior high, and is now a CFO for Acorn MFG. somewhere in L.A. We talk maybe every other day. The guy in the hat sailed from San Francisco to New Zealand, through many South Pacific Islands, with his wife and 2 daughters 3 years ago.

Great guys, and with all of us being in varied paths of life, the yelling and arguments are sometimes epic. With me being athiest, conservative, a gun nut, a nail banger and just a little cray cray, it can butt hard against the ordained minister, the academics, the liberal newspaper reporter (sadly not on the photo due to a report on a fire) and the economist. But I wouldn't hesitate to bury a small town in burning debris for these guys.

Brent.

It is strange sometimes the paths we personally take and the paths out friends have taken

Do you know had bad it hurts when Wild Turkey spurts out your nose?

You have no idea do you??

Well, it F@#$%ing hurts, and hurts bad. Thanks for that.

Brent.

MASSDRIVER said:
Do you know had bad it hurts when Wild Turkey spurts out your nose?You have no idea do you??

Well, it F@#$%ing hurts, and hurts bad. Thanks for that.

Brent.
101 Or 81 ????

9f9536d7b36b895467eb11d3a7f30174.jpg

Earning my keep today.

Brent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit so hard it knocked me loopy. When I came to I was a lot less intelligent, so a bunch of obscure ADA codes filled my head.

I think I'll run down and take the Casp exam while I'm still retarded.

Brent.

That's gonna leave a Mark.

Ever wonder why Mark and scar are interchangable?

Last edited by a moderator:

9085425b41686ee9e2ca5ac471493e32.jpg

So I started wearing a kilt about 4 months ago.

Greatest. Thing. Ever.

You can call me "cool breeze". The wimens love it.

Brent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I bet no one gives him a hard time about it.....at least more than once..........