• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Meetup Pictures of Members

MASSDRIVER said:
Here we go...Brent
Oh No! You got it all wrong Brent. I meant nurse....ya, that's the ticket....nurse not murse....Shucks, I don't even know what a murse is.

People must fall down laughing when they see the dress....so a nurse would be the perfect accessory. Honest Injun Brent, I wasn't making fun of you.

Whew, I'm glad I got that straightened out.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way Brent, I recall that you took a nasty shot to the head? Ya know, stranger things have happened.

ICE said:
By the way Brent, I recall that you took a nasty shot to the head? Ya know, stranger things have happened.
Yeah, word has it that some inspector did that to him, he better start bringing Hillary to the jobsite with him for protection.

The envy is thick.

I laugh at your crotch rot as a gentle breeze wafts refreshingly over my nuts.

The crack to the melon only made me smarter.

2+2= broccoli.

Let's see you try that.

MASSDRIVER said:
9085425b41686ee9e2ca5ac471493e32.jpg
So I started wearing a kilt about 4 months ago.

Greatest. Thing. Ever.

You can call me "cool breeze". The wimens love it.

Brent

Yeah I tried wearing a kilt ( wink, wink ) once but it chaffed my but on the harley rides. Didn't work for me but a man? gotta do what man? gotta do!

Brent was asking questions about a medical condition in another thread and that might have something to do with the skirt.

Do the men of Scotland wear these for more than parades?

Good to see another Utilikiltarian on here, 5yrs and going strong......best piece(s) of work clothing I own after my Red Wing boots.....

"Do the men of Scotland wear these for more than parades?".....ICE....MEN wore them for thousand of years until someone got afraid that someone might see how little of a man they really were....

Look at what you've started.

If I rolled up on this job-site I'd keep on rolling.

You want me to tie a shirt under my chest and show my belly button?

Cold day in hell buddy.

Keep your distance.

Freak.

Brent.

So the turkey said to the chicken.....

The post under the outrigger kinda ruins the look of it..

That's a lot of C.... and Bull standing there.

You do know that fence does not meet code!!

attachment.php

Not as pretty as Brent but I might need to try a kilt :)

attachment.php

The reason for my avatar, matching hobbies! 2000 Buell X1 Lightning #380 of 800 (Signed by Eric Buell) and my 1992 MX5 SSM I run with SCCA at Summit Point, VIR and Watkins Glen.

attachment.php

This is ICC Region VII group which includes past President Steven Jones and current President Guy Tomberlin.

Proud to be involved with one of the most active chapters, very educational, some of the biggest code geeks in the industry!

Well Jeff don't be too alarmed but my dermatologist wife saw this picture, after I blew it up, and she suggested that you get a checkup. Hope for the best.

And you Brent.....I'm not going to tell you what she said......she can be so demoralizing sometimes......on the bright side, she did say that the right doctor can fix just about anything.

A well done photo of Jeff contemplating the mysteries of quantum field theory and particle entanglement, or maybe why puppies are cuddly. One or the tother.

And ICE, I completely understand how you can be so devestatedly demoralized after your wife say my pictures of me. I hear a husband can get kinda blue when their wife throws rocks at them. But hang in there. What I mean is, you know, don't "hang" in there. That's a bad way to go. Just don't let it get to you.

Brent.

Oh I think he is wondering why he took the DUTYFREE magazines. He might have realized that if he spends $750 on that eel skin wallet that caught his eye, he won't have anything to put in it.